Library is the ’Heart’ of the Institute. College Library has its own importance in higher education. It helps in widening the range of knowledge to users.
Library plays a vital role in teaching and learning process. With the initial collection of 301 books Library established in 1974. It is shifted in separate library building in the year 1997.TheFoundation Stone of separate library building was laid on 8th March 1997 with the auspicious hands of Hon.Minister Dattaji Rane, Dept. Of Higher and Technical Education,Govt.of Maharashtra.
Application of Information Technology: Internet Facility was started in the year 2009. Internet Lab was Inaugurated by Dr D.K.Veer, Librarian, Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad on 9th February 2016. Four Computers have been installed for students & Research scholars to access internet & online Resources etc. SOUL 2.0 Version which is launched by INFLIBNET, Apex body of UGC, is used for the automation of the library.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE LIBRARY
· To support to library users for achieving the Goal of the Institute
· To provide right information to Readers at right time
· To encourage the students to develop the habit of self-study
· To mentor Readers for use reading material
· To Motivate and Nurture students for competitive examination
· Home lending of books
· Reference Service
· Referral Service
· Current Awareness Service
· Inter Library Loan Service
· Extension Service
· Reprography Service
· Bibliography Service
· Internet Facility
· Book Bank Facility
· OPAC Facility
· Book Reservation Facility
· Remote Access Facility
· Assistance in searching printed as well as e-resources
Night Reading Room facility before and during examination period