Level : Post Graduate (2 years i.e. Four semesters) CBC&GS pattern
- B.Sc. Degree with one of the following subjects as optional: Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Microbiology, Physics, Mathematics, Electronics, Biochemistry & Biotechnology OR
- B. Pharm. OR B.Sc. (Agriculture/Agricultural Biotechnology)
- B.Sc. Integrated in Biotechnology / Bioinformatics.
- Minimum 45% marks (40% for reserved category)
Intake capacity (Admission through PG-CET):
M.Sc. I yr. – 20 & M.Sc. II yr. – 20
Level: Doctoral Cut-off marks at entry level in % : II class at M.Sc.
Intake capacity : Depending upon vacancies available and through PET exam allotment.
|Dr. Aniroodha V Pethkar||Professor and Headfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mrs. Vaishali N. Wadekar||Assistant Professoremail@example.com|
Research activities are being pursued in the following disciplines :
- Radiation Biophysics & Radiobiology
- Macromolecular Interactions
- Enzymology & Enzyme Technology
- Electrophysiology & Medical Biophysics
- Ultrasonic Biophysics